The Greensboro Department of Transportation authorizes projects for public necessity for a variety of projects. These projects may be in various states of completion, from project planning study to design to construction. Find the project you are interested in below for more information.
You may also visit the MPO Project Studies page for information on additional studies conducted by the Greensboro Urban Area Metropolitan Planning Organization staff.
- Alamance Church Road
- Battleground Ave Intersection Improvement Projects
- E. Vandalia Road
- Holts Chapel Road & Lowdermilk Street
- Horse Pen Creek Road
- Mackay Road
- Battleground Avenue - Westridge Road to Cotswold Avenue Feasibility Study
- Railroad Bridge Replacement Study (Aycock, Tate, Market, Benbow)
- US 29 Access Management Study - I-40 / I-85 Bus. to Summit Avenue
- Reedy Fork Parkway / US 29 (R-4707) Interchange Study
- Proposed Interchanges on US 421 at Woody Mill Road and Neelley Road (R-2612)