Construction plans are being finalized for the E. Vandalia Road widening project. A public meeting was held in April 2018 to provide opportunity for directly affected property owners and businesses to discuss potential impacts.
Recommended improvements include: (Design Plans)
- Widening to three lanes with a center turn lane.
- Installing bike lanes.
- Installing curb and gutter.
- Installing sidewalks.
- First Public Meeting (Initial Design Concepts) - October 2014
- Second Public Meeting (Finalize Design Concept) - March 2015
- Complete Functional Design - April 2015
- Third Public Meeting (Review Project Impacts) - Spring 2018
- Complete Construction Plans - Fall 2019
- Start Right-of-Way / Utility Acquisition - Fall 2019
- Complete Right-of-Way / Utility Acquisition - Summer 2019
- Begin Construction - Fall 2019
If you have questions or comments about the project, please contact Deniece Conway.