A Transportation Partnership Moving Your Employees To Work And Beyond!
In today's business climate, competing for reliable, well-trained employees requires innovative benefits and perks to stand out in a crowded market. Why not offer a benefit that, after housing, is the typical household's highest expense...transportation!
Commuter Connections is a partnership with Greensboro Transit Agency and City of Greensboro providing tangible benefits for you and your workforce in the area of transportation.
What you provide
A tax-free* benefit to your employees for up to $260 per month by purchasing GTA bus passes and gifting them to staff or selling them to employees through a pre-tax payroll deduction.
What we provide
- A Commuter Connections consulting team to assess the transportation needs of your workforce
- Access to reliable transportation to and from work each day through the GTA/HEAT transit system
- Savings on household transportation expenses
- Reduced congestion on our roadways and your parking lot
- Easy links with regional and national transit providers (with additional fare).
For a limited time, GTA will provide Commuter Connections partners with 31-day unlimited ride passes for six months at 50 percent off with a one-year partnership agreement.
To learn more, contact GTA Commuter Connections at 336-412-6309 to set up a free partnership consultation!
Public Transportation Savings Calculator
Housing and Transportation Affordability Index - Greensboro, NC
National Center for Transit Research Commuter Tax Benefits
American Public Transportation Association Report - The Transformation of the American Commuter
*Consult your tax advisor.