As a public service, the City of Greensboro will provide the following information upon request:
- Whether a property within the Greensboro corporate limits is in or out of the Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA) as shown on the current Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM).
- Additional flood insurance data for a site, such as the FIRM zone and the base flood elevation or depth, if shown on the FIRM.
- Elevation certificate form, if available.
- Requests for a flood zone determination for a property may be received via e-mail, phone, or fax.
City of Greensboro
Please contact us and provide the following information:
- Home phone
- First name
- Last name
- E-mail address
- Address or intersection within the City of Greensboro
Your information cannot be processed unless you provide a return phone number or e-mail address along with an address or intersection of the property in question.