As a public service, the City of Greensboro will provide the following information upon request:
- Whether a property within the Greensboro corporate limits is in or out of the Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA) as shown on the current Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM).
- Additional flood insurance data for a site, such as the FIRM zone and the base flood elevation or depth, if shown on the FIRM.
- Elevation certificate form, if available.
- Requests for a flood zone determination for a property may come via email, phone, fax, or by filling out the online form. Please make sure an address or intersection is provided for the flood zone request.
City of Greensboro
Please provide the property address within the City, your name, a return phone number and/or an e-mail address. Your information cannot be processed unless you provide a return phone number or e-mail address along with an address or intersection of the property in question.
Please contact us and provide the following information:
- Home phone
- First name
- Last name
- E-mail address
- Address or intersection within the City of Greensboro