Melvin Municipal Office Building (City Hall) is temporarily closed to the public due to COVID-19 concerns.

Exception: Water bill payments and new service requests can be made at City Hall from 10 am to 3 pm weekdays.

Questions? Call 336-373-CITY (2489).

Report Water Pollution

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you have been witness to, or suspect a water pollution problem in the City of Greensboro, please describe the problem and the location and submit to Stormwater Management Division staff. When providing staff with your information, please include details listed below. Any information you provide will be confidential. However, it may be necessary to contact you if additional information is needed or if you would like to know the status of your request.

  • Type of discharge: For example, unknown red substance in stream
  • When did it occur: Date and time you saw the problem
  • Location of discharge
  • Contact information (Optional)