- Greensboro Transit Agency Hosts Rider Focus Groups October 30 and November 6
Greensboro Transit Agency will host a SCAT Rider Focus Group scheduled Wednesday, October 30 and a Fixed-Route Rider Focus Group Wednesday, November 6. Both will take place from 5:30 to 7:00 pm at the Central Branch Library, 219 N. Church St. Your...
- O’Ferrell Street Close October 7-11
O’Ferrell Street, from Maybrook Drive to Naco Road, will be closed from 9 am to 4 pm Monday October 7 to Friday October 11 for water and sewer work. Drivers should avoid the area.
- City Seeks Residents’ Opinions of E-scooters and Other Micromobility Devices
Greensboro Department of Transportation (GDOT) is surveying residents about micromobility as it reevaluates its electric scooter pilot program. Residents can take the survey online. GDOT will include the survey results in a report about this...
- Greensboro Offers Free Bus Rides to the Folk Festival
- Greensboro Transit Agency System-wide Route Modifications Begin August 5
Greensboro Transit Agency (GTA) will make a series of route modifications to take affect Monday, August 5. To download the new route maps and schedules or to view a video outlining the changes, visit the GTA website. As a result of the...