How PIRT System Works - FAQs

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • Is there a special form I have to use to make a public record request?

  • What is a public record?

  • What does PIRT stand for?

  • What is listed on the City of Greensboro's Public Records Requests Web page?

  • What is the City of Greensboro's public records policy?

  • How do I submit a public record request?

  • Who handles public records requests?

  • How is a public record request processed?

  • How long will it take to get an answer to my public record request?

  • How much does it cost to make a public record request?

  • Are there exemptions to the North Carolina Public Records Law?