The City of Greensboro falls under North Carolina's Phase II Reopening order from 5 pm, May 22, until 5 pm, June 26.
Covid-19 Community SurveyThis survey is about the impact of the Coronavirus in a variety of areas, including overall government response, health and well-being, the economy, and access to City services.
NC Phase Two Information:
- Phase II General FAQs
- Spanish version of Phase II Reopening Order
- Interim Guidance for Restaurants
- Interim Guidance for Places of Worship
- Interim Guidance for Salons, Massage and Personal Care Business Setting
- COVID-19 Grants, Loans & Resources for Small Businesses & Nonprofits
- NC Unemployment Information
- What to do if you feel sick (multiple languages)
- Use of Cloth Face Coverings and Gloves (multiple languages)
- Dial 2-1-1 or 888-892-1162.
- Get updates by texting COVIDNC to 898211.
Restaurant Expansion into Public Right of Way Permitting
Greensboro restaurants may apply for a special event permit to offer outdoor dining on sidewalks, public streets, or on-street parking areas during NC’s Phase II of reopening, which runs through at least June 26. The City has waived special event permit fees for this purpose. The permitting process includes application review, applicant outreach, and a final site inspection.
Special Event Permit Application Process:
- Download and complete the fillable application.
- Email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yard Waste Collection, Landfill Fees Returning to Normal June 1
05/27/2020 10:43 AM
City Cancels July 4th Fireworks Show
05/26/2020 4:57 PM
City Returning to Regular Operating Hours on June 8
05/22/2020 1:07 PM
Parks and Recreation Phase II Reopening Overview
05/22/2020 10:58 AM
Greensboro Offers Option for Restaurants to Provide Outdoor Dining
05/21/2020 5:31 PM
Plan Your Summer at GSO: Greensboro Summer Online
05/20/2020 11:38 AM
City Announces Memorial Day Closures and Changes
05/18/2020 1:41 PM
MUSEP Returns July 19; Concerts May Be Streaming or Live
05/14/2020 9:32 AM
City Asks for Public Input on CARES Act Funding for Housing Issues
05/14/2020 9:30 AM
Are You Contributing to Sewer Overflows?
05/14/2020 9:00 AM