Report Website Issues
Having problems viewing our website?
If so, perhaps your browser is not compatible with our site. The following browsers are needed to access the site. If you do not have one of these browsers, a link is provided for you to upgrade your browser for free.
- Internet Explorer Versions 11 and Edge (download)
- Firefox 53 (download) or higher to view City Council agendas
- Latest Version of Google Chrome (download). Set Chrome browser view to 100 percent.
- Latest Version of Safari (download)
- Latest Version of Opera (download)
City Council meeting videos may produce an error when using Google Chrome. To view these meetings, either use a different browser or 'Allow sites to run Flash' in Google Chrome (see directions below). The City's vendor, Granicus, expects this issue to be resolved by July 1.
- In the address bar, type chrome://settings/content
- On the Content Settings screen, find the Flash Player listing. Check the status.
- Select Allow sites to run Flash, and then click Done.